People Operations Generalist
About the role
- Guided by the goal to build an industry-leading company culture and exceptional employee experience, you’ll support the evolution of our current employee guidelines and policies.
- You’ll support our Talent Acquisition efforts by assisting with scheduling remote and on-site interviews with candidates.
- Partnering with Gaelle (our Office Manager) you’ll make sure our new hires are set up for success with a well executed onboarding process. Our process is in pretty good shape now but we’ll look to you to evolve it as we grow.
- You’ll assist in keeping payroll on track, answering benefits and immigration support related questions, making sure our HR processes are running smoothly.
- You’ll help organize our twice per year hackathons where we host the entire company in Boston for a week of team bonding and hackathon projects.
- We’d like to take our internal documentation to a new level so that employees can find the information they need to keep working effectively and efficiently. We also need a plan and support for keeping this information up to date as we scale.
- You’ll support the logistical execution of new People Ops programs (employee engagement, benefits enrollment, 360 reviews, employer branding, internship program, visa support, etc)
- You love collaborating across teams, gathering requirements and solving complex problems. You enjoy managing several projects at once and are talented at working autonomously but keeping stakeholders informed along the way.
- Communicating with team members with diverse and varying communication styles doesn’t worry you one bit. You’re known for your excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You’re flexible. We’re a growing company and we all need to roll up our sleeves from time-to-time to get things done. You truly embrace the spirit of teamwork.
- Being detail-oriented is one of your top qualities.
- This job requires superhuman organizational skills and you’re ready to show them off.
- This role requires you to be onsite at our Boston Fenway office 3-4 days per week.
About the team
- This role reports to our Head of People, Becca Van Nederynen. You’ll work with her to make sure our HR Ops strategy aligns with our company values and business goals.
- Gaelle Severe is our Office Manager! You’ll work with her to make sure new employees have everything they need to settle into their new digs at our Fenway office.
- You’ll work with Jenny Breselow, our Talent Acquisition Lead to help coordinate candidate interviews and ensure a smooth transition experience from candidate to employee.