Senior Software Engineer - Trading
C3 is on a mission to bring financial freedom to the world.
C3 is a self-custodial exchange that has no trade-offs. Despite being trustless and self-custodial, C3 offers all of the functionality of traditional cryptocurrency exchanges, including instant execution, high throughput, REST APIs, WebSocket connectivity, advanced order types and support for all networks. By leveraging the latest technologies and with the backing of the top trading firms in the world, C3 is transforming the market structure of crypto and paving the way towards a well-functioning market.
We do not settle for anything but the best and we carry this mindset across everything we do. We only make tradeoffs to benefit the user experience and nothing else. We have a pragmatic approach to solving problems: we know where decentralization matters and where it doesn't, we are user maximalists and believe that tribalism is best left at the door.
By joining C3 in these earlier stages, you will have the opportunity to become a fundamental part of a very ambitious project while working with very talented individuals and cutting-edge technologies.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to lead the development of high-performance, low-latency trading system and a monitoring system around it. This individual will be working alongside the leadership team throughout its design and implementation. Experience with optimization and low-level systems programming is required.
- Development of a high-performance, low-latency trading system.
- Maintain highly reliable software systems enabling 24/7 trading
- Thorough testing and monitoring at unit and functional level
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent optimization skills
- Experience with low level system programming
- International competitive salaries
- Significant equity incentive
- Flexible vacations
- Flexible hours
- Cutting edge technologies
- Remote: GMT-7 to GMT -2