C3 is on a mission to bring financial freedom to the world.
C3 is a self-custodial exchange that has no trade-offs. Despite being trustless and self-custodial, C3 offers all of the functionality of traditional cryptocurrency exchanges, including instant execution, high throughput, REST APIs, WebSocket connectivity, advanced order types and support for all networks. By leveraging the latest technologies and with the backing of the top trading firms in the world, C3 is transforming the market structure of crypto and paving the way towards a well-functioning market.
We do not settle for anything but the best and we carry this mindset across everything we do. We only make tradeoffs to benefit the user experience and nothing else. We have a pragmatic approach to solving problems: we know where decentralization matters and where it doesn't, we are user maximalists and believe that tribalism is best left at the door.
By joining C3 in these earlier stages, you will have the opportunity to become a fundamental part of a very ambitious project while working with very talented individuals and cutting-edge technologies.
We are looking for a QA Engineer with solid experience testing APIs and Web apps. Your main objective will be to ensure the QA processes and practices to ensure application stability and customer usability.
What your future working at C3 looks like:
- You will work in close contact with the product and development teams to ensure the test dimension is properly taken into account.
- You will be on charge of defining and implementing all necessary changes to current QA processes and tools to ensure the proper functioning of the entire system.
- You will keep track of the defect cycle to ensure all the issues are fixed.
- You will share feedback with the product team.
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience working with Typescript, NodeJS and ReactJS environments.
- Strong experience with Cypress or other automation testing tools like WebdriverIO, Playwright, etc.
- Demonstrable experience solving complex QA problems (scalability, reliability, reporting, parallelization, etc). Outstanding attention to detail.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- You have experience working on Database access/reading.
- You are familiar with early stages of risk identification.
- You have experience in identifying, recording and monitoring the life cycle of a defect.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability, statistical inference, fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions in programmatic and practical situations.
- You present English skills.
- Energetic and persistent problem-solver: Willing to hustle and do manual tests to find solutions.
- Self-starter that thrives without supervision.
- Great troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Good team player, you know when to ask for help and feel comfortable doing so.
- Curious fast learner; always looking to learn more.
- A fully remote team and culture.
- A flexible work schedule.
- A generous vacation policy celebrating well-deserved time off.
Location: Remote / Latam