Senior Technical Product Manager
We are looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager for the Everyrealm team. As a Senior Technical Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for designing and project managing one of our flagship products through the design and development process. In this role, you will be working closely with designers, developers, and business leads.This position is based in New York City.
Everyrealm is an immersive media company that develops and invests in businesses related to virtual worlds, social video gaming, and the metaverse. Everyrealm is behind popular virtual-community-driven projects such as The Row and Fantasy Islands, as well as the upcoming social video games Narcos: Metaverse and Hometopia. Everyrealm also operates Bedlam, an esports guild and tournament platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Create well-scoped, well-documented product requirements documents to serve as clear references for developers
- Distill and communicate the product vision to teams, while maintaining and prioritizing a product backlog to ensure that development teams are working on stories that maximize business value
- Guide day-to-day product development and project management
- Perform analyses, seek user feedback, collect/generate ideas and prioritize for development
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders - engineering, business development, marketing, and product peers to refine opportunities and roadmap
- Define detailed requirements and groom the corresponding backlog to deliver features used by large advertisers and advertising platforms across the globe
- Define, manage and track key product delivery KPIs
- Identify and deliver on opportunities to improve our systems and tools - documentation, processes, tools, and systems to improve system stability and robustness
- Partner closely with UI/UX Designers
- Work with the development and design team to create roadmaps and plan upcoming sprints that account for necessary progress towards roadmap initiatives, developer bandwidth, and other factors
- Make use of data and analytics to inform product decisions, including tracking success criteria for new features we launch and designing dashboards from which we can extract product insights
- Think through products from an engineering perspective and scoping down to the highest-impact, lowest-effort solution to the problem.
- Iterate over design concepts with our designers based on findings from user interviews.
- Care deeply about building a best-in-class product.
- Five (5) or more years of technical product management experience with demonstrated success in a product-led organization.
- A technical background or fluency with engineering concepts in order to clearly communicate product needs to engineers.
- Experience working directly with an Engineering team to build project plans and timelines and manage against those timelines to ensure that you ship the right products at the right time with the right quality.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; a keen ability to translate technical problems and solutions to non-technical business stakeholders from the CEO to the engineering lead.
- Coding fluency and ability.
- The ability to create simple, low-fidelity mock-ups in Figma or other design tools.
- Experience developing a product roadmap and tracking progress towards those initiatives
- Comfort collaborating and communicating with developers at various levels of seniority to ensure product requirements are met.
- You are passionate about creating and optimizing processes, systems, and workflows and care about functional and nonfunctional requirements alike.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
- Family Planning and Fertility Benefits
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Token Plan
- Salary Range $120,000 - $220,000
Something looks off?