3D Game Artist/Generalist (NYC/Tristate area)
Everyrealm is currently seeking a game artist. We are a small, nimble, experienced team of devs with one goal: to make amazing games that people love. We’re focused on building a brand new IP and need your expertise.
As our resident generalist, you’ll play a vital role in creating novel and immersive game assets, contributing to the overall visual direction of the game. We are looking for an artist who loves to help out where they can; the ultimate team player.
About Our Project:
We are building a multi-player, twin-stick shooter with a unique twist in the sci-fi genre. It’s an original IP with a rich narrative.
Everyrealm is an immersive media company that develops and invests in businesses related to virtual worlds, social video gaming, and the metaverse. Everyrealm is behind popular virtual-community-driven projects such as The Row and Fantasy Islands, as well as the upcoming social video games Narcos: Metaverse and Hometopia. Everyrealm also operates Bedlam, a competitive gaming and tournament platform.
What you’ll do:
- Translate concepts into weapons, vehicles, characters, buildings, environments, etc., based on the game design vision, under the art director's supervision.
- Help set the bar for quality and maintain a cohesive art style.
- Embrace the Indie-dev mentality of working outside your comfort zone to ship at all costs.
- Participate in playtesting and engage with team members to iterate, problem-solve and enhance the game through collaborative development.
- A portfolio demonstrating a solid understanding of modeling, texturing, lighting, and general design.
- Strong understanding of video game development and the art-creation process.
- Experience with Unity game engine, including but not limited to:
- Importing assets
- Setting up materials
- Prefab authoring and modification
- Ability and willingness to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Eagerness to learn new skills and techniques.
- Be a user of your work
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
- Family Planning and Fertility Benefits
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Token Plan
- Stock Option Plan
- Salary Range $60,000 - $90,000
Something looks off?