Product Community Intern
Everyrealm is looking for a Product Community Intern to join us in our New York City office in Union Square. In this role you will work closely with product leads and senior leadership to execute user acquisition and community engagement campaigns.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of the tech industry in video games, social applications, and web3 products. If you are passionate about building new products, engaging with users, growing communities, and brand management, Everyrealm invites you to apply and be part of our dynamic team.
Everyrealm is a technology company that creates innovative solutions for avid social gamers, with offerings across a variety of categories, including identity, ranking, relationships, and events. We also publish community-driven video game titles. In addition, we manage three venture-style investment funds that invest in related businesses and technologies. We are a collaborative and multidisciplinary team with different backgrounds, working together to build new products that foster social connection in virtual worlds. We believe that bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and experiences creates a richer and more inclusive work environment, which ultimately leads to more innovative products and ideas.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Execute community growth campaigns across a range of social media platforms including Discord, Reddit, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Engage actively with users around the globe, collecting product feedback, and encouraging viral growth.
- Coordinate with product partners and influencers for collaborations and product launches.
- Devise novel growth hacks to acquire new users and tap into existing online communities to scale our products
- Collaborate cross department with members from creative, marketing, engineering, and product teams along with senior leadership.
- Ensureall community programs are aligned and on-brand, integrating strategic and proactive marketing plans.
- Assist on the development of internal roadmaps and presentations for various products
- Analyze and report campaign metrics to senior leadership