Community Manager (Switzerland)
Everyrealm is looking for a Community Manager to play an integral part in building and scaling our immersive media and social gaming platforms.
Everyrealm is a technology company that creates innovative solutions for avid social gamers, with offerings across a variety of categories, including identity, ranking, relationships, and events. We also publish community-driven video game titles. In addition, we manage three venture-style investment funds that invest in related businesses and technologies. We are a collaborative and multidisciplinary team with different backgrounds, working together to build new products that foster social connection in virtual worlds. We believe that bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and experiences creates a richer and more inclusive work environment, which ultimately leads to more innovative products and ideas.
- Build and manage local online Discord community to foster engagement and user interaction through regular communication, including calendars and social media posts. It includes content production and moderation.
- Monitor community feedback and insights to continuously improve user experience.
- Plan and organize community events and initiatives.
- Attend local events and suggest sponsorship and brand partnership opportunities.
- Work with local conservation organizations to build alliances.
- Collaborate with the a broader team to ensure alignment with marketing and Growth goals and actions.
- Create a playbook for community management that can be duplicated in other markets with a constantly updated list of FAQ and customer service requests.
- Manage and measure community engagement to calculate the effectiveness of various tactics.
- Relay sentiment and insights to others in order to suggest and implement product improvements.