Everyrealm is looking for a UX/UI Designer based in New York City to play an integral part in designing, building and scaling our products.
Everyrealm is a technology company that creates innovative solutions for avid social gamers, with offerings across a variety of categories, including identity, ranking, relationships, and events. We also publish community-driven video game titles. In addition, we manage three venture-style investment funds that invest in related businesses and technologies. We are a collaborative and multidisciplinary team with different backgrounds, working together to build new products that foster social connection in virtual worlds. We believe that bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and experiences creates a richer and more inclusive work environment, which ultimately leads to more innovative products and ideas.
- Work with product leads, engineers, and creative team members to design compelling, user-centered digital experiences (websites, web apps, mobile apps, games)
- UI Design: Create user-friendly UI designs for mobile apps, websites, webapps, and other consumer-facing digital products.
- Visual Conceptualization: Develop creative concepts and design solutions that align with product brand identities and enhance overall user experiences.
- Prototyping and Wireframing: Create sketches, process flows, wireframes and prototypes to demonstrate design concepts and functionality, ensuring intuitive user interactions.
- Brand Adherence: Ensure visual consistency across products, from iconography to buttons, to typography and hierarchy.
- Integrate User Feedback: Iterative quickly and refine designs based on user feedback in order to make continuous improvements.
- Graphic Design: Design and illustrate graphics for marketing materials, social media, icons, and product interfaces that align with brand guidelines.