Head of Customer Success Management
Higharc is a VC-backed startup that is changing how new homes are designed and built. Join a founding team who’ve shipped products for Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Nike, and Apple.
We're seeking a dynamic and experienced Head of Customer Success Management (CSM) to lead and drive the performance of our CSM team spread across the United States. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a team, ensuring customer retention and satisfaction, and driving business impact through processes and change management.
About the Job
In this role you will take ownership of:
- Team Leadership: Manage a geographically distributed team of CSMs, fostering a culture of high performance and collaboration, while providing mentorship, guidance, and professional development opportunities for CSM team members.
- Renewals & Upsell Management: Take ownership of customer renewals, ensuring a high renewal rate and customer retention, forecast renewals and assess the likelihood of closure, with an emphasis on expansion opportunities, and drive usage of the Higharc platform to ensure customer spend is maximized, including additional product expansion.
- Business Impact: Drive business impact through Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), on-site visits, and promoting product adoption, collaborate with customers to identify opportunities for growth and value realization, and measure ROI across various measures and build a system to share case studies & anecdotes with Sales & Marketing.
- Operational Excellence: Develop playbooks, templates, and processes to continuously improve team operations and customer success strategies, review Customer Health regularly with the CSM team, and drive actions & process improvements to improve Health and solve for Customers, and streamline workflows and ensure the team's efficiency in delivering customer value.
- Hiring and Team Expansion: Take an active role in hiring, onboarding, and training new CSMs as the team expands and. build and nurture a team that embodies Higharc's customer-centric values.
- Customer Sponsorship: Serve as a point of escalation for critical customer issues, ensuring prompt resolution and act as a trusted partner to customer leadership, advocating for their needs and success.
- Several years of experience in direct people management, demonstrating a track record of team development and leadership.
- Proven experience working with enterprise SaaS customers, delivering tangible business value, and maintaining executive-level relationships- with excellent outcomes.
- Proven ability to learn new industries and customer business models.
- Familiarity with enterprise SaaS commercial aspects, particularly in renewals, with a bonus for sales experience.
- Proficiency in forecasting renewals and assessing expansion opportunities, along with experience in managing these processes.
- Experience collaborating with Product teams to shape new product features, understanding the critical path of value delivery, and effectively managing customer expectations around product development.
- Background in the AEC industry or Home Building industry is a plus
Higharc has been remote-first since our founding in 2018. We offer flexible hours so that you do your best work without missing out on life. Higharc offers competitive salaries with significant equity in a fast-growing, well-funded company. Personal healthiness is an important value for us - we provide comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with unlimited PTO, and meaningful maternity/paternity leave. You'll also have access to other big-company benefits like short and long-term disability plans and a 401k. Haven't worked remotely before? We provide a stipend to help you create the ideal home-office.