- Be the primary product and technical expert throughout the sales cycle, with a focus on articulating the value of Jellyfish in the context of each prospect’s unique needs
- Play a key, hands-on role in continuously improving existing processes and approaches as the foundation to support Jellyfish’s growth
- Facilitate discussions with C-level and VP-level executives at prospects, asking key questions to understand their R&D processes, pain points, and strategic objectives
- Align platform overviews and demos to the R&D processes and strategic objectives articulated
- Be responsible for planning and executing proof of concepts focused on enabling prospects to achieve their goals, handling objections, and training/coaching users of the platform
- Work with Account Executives to navigate complex, technical deal cycles, and then work closely with Customer Success to ensure ongoing value realization for customers
- Work closely with Product Management to provide insightful market feedback
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to develop collateral to support prospects, customers, and internal stakeholders
- Develop an expertise in R&D processes, the ecosystem of R&D tools and competition, and strategies customers can take to achieve their strategic objectives leveraging Jellyfish’s platform
- Experience selling into a new category/challenger space
- Self-motivated with a relentless drive for success
- Coachable, with a passion for learning, self-development, and solving complex challenges
- Team oriented (we before me) and collaborative
- Persuasive and personable with strong verbal / written communication and presentation skills
- Executive presence and poise under pressure
- Comfortable and experienced working in a dynamic startup environment
- Strong interest in contributing to continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Organized with an ability to develop and execute complex plans throughout the sales cycle
- Direct or indirect experience and familiarity with the software development process with a desire to learn more.
- Technically proficient with an aptitude for analyzing data
- Sales Engineering or sales-focused Solution Consulting experience, with a focus on Enterprise customers.
A list of job experiences and qualification requirements is great, but humility, a performance-driven attitude, and a team-player approach are most important to us. We love to have fun and win in the process. We only hire people who have a passion for building great companies in an environment where a sense of humor is a must.
Let’s talk about us!
This is all about you, but you want to know a little about us. Jellyfish was started in 2017 as a team of three with one big idea: engineering is the core of modern business, so let’s create and manage it that way! With the help of our customers, we have built the first Engineering Management Platform, providing visibility into engineering organizations, their work, and how they operate. We enable leaders to align engineering decisions with business initiatives and deliver the right software efficiently and on time.
We believe that it takes a diverse team to build the best company we can. Jellyfish welcomes people from all backgrounds and especially encourages applications from members of groups underrepresented in the software industry.