Engineering Intern/Co-op - Summer 2024
As an engineering intern at Jellyfish, you'll be working closely with other team members and our customers as we expand and refine what our platform can do. You might be integrating new data sources, building new ways of visualizing our data, or working with customers to make sure they're getting the most of our platform, all while learning to be a better software engineer.
Join us as we build the company and platform that empowers engineering leaders everywhere.
- You are great at asking questions, figuring out what needs to be done, building consensus, and executing
- You have strong communication skills, and enjoy teamwork
- You love learning new things and teaching others what you know
- You are a strong programmer with some set of programming tools, even if they're not the ones we are using
- You have previous intern / co-op experience (bonus points if at a start-up), and loved it
Let’s talk about us!
This is all about you, but you want to know a little about us. Jellyfish was started in 2017 as a team of three with one big idea: engineering is the core of modern business, so let’s create and manage it that way! With the help of our customers, we have built the first Engineering Management Platform, providing visibility into engineering organizations, their work, and how they operate. We enable leaders to align engineering decisions with business initiatives and deliver the right software efficiently and on time.
We believe that it takes a diverse team to build the best company we can. Jellyfish welcomes people from all backgrounds and especially encourages applications from members of groups underrepresented in the software industry.