Head of Product Marketing
We’re looking for a product marketing leader radically focused on helping our internal teams, prospects, and customers build great engineering organizations. We need a humble, hungry, and people-smart team player who will obsess over growing new categories, building quick and nimble teams, and scaling demand.
You’ll report directly to the CMO and be part of the marketing leadership team. You’ll supervise a team focused on customer, content, and product marketing—including but not limited to competitive, win/loss analysis, pricing/packaging, market analysis, content marketing, community development, and product launches.
Let’s talk about responsibilities.
- Create a highly differentiated go-to-market strategy with key stakeholders to strengthen our leadership in the engineering management platform space across all products and segments
- Increase win rates and decrease deal cycles by programmatically enabling sales with product, market, and competitive insights and effective collateral
- Build strong cross-functional partnerships with teams, including product, sales, success, community, and rest of marketing, to create long-term value for our customers and business
- Develop compelling messaging frameworks consistent with the top-line company narrative
- Influence the product roadmap based on market trends, competitive landscape, and customer feedback
- Develop launch strategies, including pricing and packaging, for new products or enhancements that result in measurable outcomes across pipeline, renewals, and/or product adoption
Let’s talk about what you need to excel
- Relevant persona and product experience in the software engineering productivity, analytics, and intelligence space
- A proven ability to execute strategically with a focus on measurable outcomes, building and developing a high-performing team in a fast-growing SaaS company
- Success leading product marketing in a multi-product SaaS company with an upmarket or enterprise focus
- Ability to influence senior executives and build trust and mutual respect across functions and all levels of the organization
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mentality and experience working on complex, ambiguous, and fast-moving projects across multiple teams
- A strong sense of compelling storytelling that can turn complex product information into concrete value propositions that emotionally resonate with our audience
A list of job experiences and qualification requirements is great, but humility, a performance-driven attitude, and a team-player approach are most important to us. We love to have fun and win in the process. We only hire people with a passion for building great companies in an environment where a sense of humor is necessary.
Let’s talk about us!
This is all about you, but you want to know a little about us. Jellyfish was started in 2017 as a team of three with one big idea: engineering is the core of modern business, so let’s create and manage it that way! With the help of our customers, we have built the first Engineering Management Platform, providing visibility into engineering organizations, their work, and how they operate. We enable leaders to align engineering decisions with business initiatives and deliver the right software efficiently and on time.
We are two hundred teammates strong and growing in an unpredictable economic environment. This is the perfect journey for the right people, and we’d love your help.
We believe that it takes a diverse team to build the best company we can. Jellyfish welcomes people from all backgrounds and especially encourages applications from members of groups underrepresented in the software industry.