Histotechnologist, PathAI Diagnostics
Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
We're looking for a skilled Histotechnologist to join our Diagnostics team onsite in Memphis, TN.
What You'll Do
- Perform tissue processing, embedding, sectioning, staining utilizing standard protocols and instrumentation for established assays
- Accession samples and relevant information into the appropriate Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Evaluate data quality and flagging any data deviation
- Follow relevant lab quality systems (GCP, ISO, CAP/CLIA) for documenting process deviations and documenting quality control measures and remediation
- Develop and process biological samples as part of new method development
- Validate & develop new methods, troubleshoot assays, and develop SOPs
- Assist with lab maintenance activities
- Maintain a high standard of rigorous and prompt process documentation, reporting, and communication
What You'll Need
- Sectioning experience in a clinical laboratory or pathology lab
- Familiarity with lab quality systems (GCP, CAP/CLIA, ISO) and best practices for clinical labs
- Certification/License: Histotechnician (HT) ASCP certification required
- Familiarity with test process qualification and proficiency testing is a plus
- Experience with IVD test kit development, validation would be preferred
- Detail oriented, excellent record keeping
- Growth mindset, willingness to learn new methodologies and innovate on quality process development
- Excellent communication skills, ability to develop presentations and interact with stakeholders as needed.
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
Something looks off?