Director of Client Services
This is an on-site opportunity.
Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
We are searching for a Director of Client Services at PathAI Diagnostics reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer of the Diagnostics Division. This position will be accountable for the overall client service organization performance, achievement of service goals, and for aligning service objectives with business strategy of the diagnostics division. The ideal candidate is someone who is a strategic thinker, with leadership, diagnostic and client service experience, and is ready to bring value to patients and clients as a trusted partner by setting the framework for superior quality and customer experience. This candidate has strong collaboration skills, can connect the dots between business needs and technology solutions, and is passionate about process optimization and new technologies. We are searching for someone ready to apply their skill set in a fast-paced and growing company and excited to shape the new category of AI-powered pathology.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible to lead a team to deliver a high level of service, maintain client health and satisfaction and effectively manage internal and external customer expectations, thus supporting the commercial success of PathAI Diagnostics.
- Drive broader adoption and retain business through optimized service processes.
- Leverage existing client service data and maximize automated reporting on key metrics to drive customer and operations insights, fueling our strategies and actions and driving productivity.
- Identify solutions for increased overall lab efficiency by implementing new technology applications.
- Hire, develop, and retain qualified staff members.
- Enable and lead team with formal training, training documents and role clarity.
- Set overall strategy and clear expectations and coach to unleash team’s potential. Evaluate employee performance to ensure competency is maintained and documented.
- Set key performance indicators to measure success.
- Communicate strategy, set milestones and regularly report updates to inspire confidence.
- Positively impact our culture by building initiatives that are inclusive, drive connectivity and collaboration.
- Establish positive, collaborative relationships with customer(s) and lead team to proactively solve customer problems and resolve pain points of varied complexity.
- Act as a link between external customers and internal operations, while demonstrating a positive and professional image through phone and e-mail communications.
- Serve as part of an escalation path for issues, questions and feedback.
- Proactively identify and troubleshoot problems that may adversely affect customer success.
- Interview and collaborate with customers to design processes and trainings to meet unique customer needs.
- Document all communication and maintain appropriate records and database of client information.
- Liaise with key operations stakeholders and serve as on-site leader of coordinated activities.
- Deeply collaborate with internal stakeholders and make trade-offs to balance critical client needs with business resources and initiatives.
- Advocate for company roadmap additions and alterations given client needs.
- Operate in compliance with all regulatory requirements and company policies.
What You Bring
- 7-10+ years commercial experience, leading teams in the healthcare or laboratory industry, with experience in a role where service skills are required.
- Experience setting strategic plans, improving processes and change management
- Ideally, experience launching new technologies or innovations in client service / laboratories.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences
- Computer proficiency, strong typing and data entry skills, demonstrated attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn and use laboratory management systems.
- Understanding of HIPAA and importance of privacy of patient data.
- Experience with phone-based support or call center experience.
- Notable interpersonal skills with a passion and enthusiasm for providing unparalleled service to prospects and clients.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
Important COVID-19 Guidance
PathAI requires employees to be fully vaccinated in order to be in the office and/or take part in off-site business activities outside of their place of home-remote work. Accommodation requests for exemption due to medical or religious reasons are subject to review and approval.
Something looks off?