Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
We are searching for a highly motivated Processing Clerk to assist in the Histology Laboratory reporting to the Laboratory Manager at the Diagnostics Division. The ideal candidate is someone who is self-motivated, organized, a team player and is excited about being a part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing company shaping the category of AI-powered pathology.
Hourly rate: $14.00
What You’ll Do
- Pick up paraffin blocks prepared by pathologist assistants.
- Verify and match paraffin blocks with worklists.
- Load and unload paraffin blocks from processing equipment.
- Perform daily set-up, cleaning, routine maintenance, changing solutions, and shutdown procedures as needed for processing equipment.
- Print slide labels and label glass slides.
- Maintain and organize departmental records.
What You Bring
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year(s) of work experience preferred
- Relevant diagnostics laboratory product knowledge is valued but not required
- Self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Must have positive internal customer service attitude and be a team player
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
Something looks off?