Who We Are
PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Rigorous science and careful analysis are critical to the success of everything we aspire to do. Our team, comprised of diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact
Where You Fit
We are searching for a highly motivated Receiving Clerk to assist in the Histology Laboratory reporting to the Laboratory Manager at the Diagnostics Division. The ideal candidate is someone who is self-motivated, organized, a team player and is excited about being a part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing company shaping the category of AI-powered pathology.
What You’ll do
- Receive, unpack, sort and process incoming laboratory specimens and prepare for laboratory analysis and testing.
- Assign case numbers and verify patient information with specimen jars received.
- Route specimens by type to various laboratory areas.
- Keep accurate record of Fed-Ex tracking numbers.
- Check mailer boxes to ensure there are no specimens left inside boxes and place new inserts and absorber packets when necessary; and, throw away worn or dirty boxes.
Monday - Friday 2 am - 10:30 am : Hourly Rate $14.00
What You Bring
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year experience in a laboratory setting preferred
- Self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Must have positive internal customer service attitude and be a team player
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
Something looks off?