IT Support Specialist
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
We’re looking for an experienced IT Specialist who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. This person is adaptable to ever-changing high growth environments and is excited about all types of problem solving. You have a proactive mindset to get things done and build great relationships internally with key stakeholders.
This is not a remote role.
Hours of the Role:
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 PM CST. On call rotation required.
What You’ll Do
- Assist specialist in resolving level 1 support tickets, as needed, to meet pre-established team SLAs
- Understands PathAI’s core IT systems and functions
- Can support other technical teams on projects and initiatives
- Takes ownership of certain IT systems and areas, such as relating to networking and server administration
- Can lead pre-defined medium-to-large scale projects with some supervision
- Supports the work of the security team by performing routine technical tasks
- Leads purchasing of standardized IT items, working with others within the team
- Leads evaluation of IT desktop tools and systems
What You Bring
- Able to identify opportunities for improvement within the team (systems and process improvement)
- Exhibits sound project management skills, including expectation setting, requirements gathering, and documentation
- Able to participate in some security operations, including incident response, as needed
- Able to lead and take ownership of desktop system specifications and standardization
- Able to define small scale IT projects and independently execute on them