About the Company:
Refraction AI is on a mission to bring the future of last-mile delivery to life. With our fleet of REF-1 autonomous mobile delivery robots we are growing quickly, propelled by exciting advances in robotics technology, demographics, business models, social and regulatory policies. As consumer expectations and requirements change, so must the services and businesses that serve them. In a sector that is struggling to keep up due to legacy costs, dated infrastructure and poor integration, Refraction AI is a breath of fresh air, demonstrating what is possible with a little innovation, a dash of brilliance, and a whole lot of common sense.
- Drive to and assist robots in the field
- Transport robots to and from our main hub to nests throughout the city
- Perform daily operational safety checks on the fleet
- Perform preventative maintenance & corrective maintenance on the fleet to ensure maximum uptime
- Perform preventative maintenance & corrective maintenance on the scooters, bicycles and other equipment
- Assist Fleet Manager with bot maintenance
- Monitor fleet availability- make sure we have the correct number of bots available for our driving teams
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the robot storage areas
- Maintain cleanliness of the food storage bags
- Maintain cleanliness of the scooters, bicycles and other equipment
- Clean and detail the fleet
- Assist with inventorying of parts and supplies
- Assist with basic maintenance reporting associated with the fleet
- Provide improvement suggestions
- Additional duties as assigned
- 1+ years driving experience
- Valid driver’s license and clean MVR
- Mechanical skills including bike, auto and aviation maintenance
- Troubleshooting skills
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- College degree preferred but not required
- Basic computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic hazmat and battery handling/storage experience/knowledge is a plus
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, be on your feet for long periods of time, and work in outdoor elements.
Work location: Alpharetta, GA
Reports to: Local general manager, and Fleet Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Opportunity and Benefits of Employment:We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating and fostering a diverse and inclusive environment where all our employees feel they belong and are excited to represent. We may be a robotics company but we are unapologetically human!
We offer a competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including 401k matching*, generous PTO, scheduling flexibility, and opportunities for growth and development in an exciting, early stage, leading edge organization.
* subject to time in position requirements