- Manage against the customer specific project plan / Scope of Work (SoW) to ensure we meet or exceed the customers expectations
- Manage customer relationships with multiple internal and external teams during the implementation of the Simbe Solution
- Perform quality assurance on the data captured and analyzed by Tally
- Answer any customer questions related to the data and robot performance
- Help define launch best practices to ensure the efficient delivery of our solution while building support both from both customer and internal teams
- 5+ years of customer project management experience in a technical context, such as IT or complex professional systems deployment/integration.
- Demonstrated success working both as team member and leader.
- Self-motivated and able to solve problems independently and in customer settings
- Strong communication and relationship skills to collaborate effectively with internal and customer teams
- Strong knowledge of Excel required
- Basic knowledge of SQL is a plus