Senior Data Analyst
What you'll do:
- You’ll understand the broad business context in order to partner with the VP of Growth and growth team to drive customer acquisition, retention and funnel optimization.
- You’ll analyze the full customer lifecycle and find meaningful insights that drive growth in multiple dimensions.
- You’ll have ownership over growth metrics, be the first to discover problems and lead with hypothesis driven investigations.
- You’ll expose the interaction between marketing channels and traffic sources, including but not limited to email, search, and social media.
- You’ll understand the relationship supply and demand, providing insight into the relationship between available inventory, product attributes and sales.
- You’ll present the results of your analysis in a story-driven fashion, extracting key points and sharing complex data in easy-to-digest ways.
Who you are:
- 7+ years of experience as an in-house analyst or data scientist at a high growth e-commerce B2C company.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, statistics, data warehouse models, and analytics-focused platforms like Jupyter or R-Studio.
- Well-versed in extracting cross-channel, cross-platform insights from data warehouses and external platforms including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau; can rapidly create useful visualizations with consistent controls.
- Experience with supply and demand modeling and forecasting.
- Effectively collaborates with teams and stakeholders to determine best approaches to measurement.
- Eligible for employment in the US; Boston or NYC-based is preferred