Future Open Roles
Soofa is the neighborhood news feed that connects a community with screens everyone can see and anyone can use. We're a woman-founded MIT startup with a mission to make cities smart, social, and sustainable.
Think you'd be a great fit for a future role at Soofa? Tell us why and we'll reach out when an opportunity becomes available.
Soofa is for people with a shared stake in a special place. Learn more about Soofa's culture here.
Upcoming hires in 2022:
- Director of Marketing
- Product Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Analyst
- Business Development Manager, OOH Media
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Customer Success Manager
- Launch Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Sr. Firmware Engineer
- Sr. Full-Stack Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Product Manager, OOH Media
- UX Designer
- Cloud Architect
- Software Architect
- Data Scientist
- and more!
- Best of both worlds: Soofa’s Cambridge HQ is open, safe, and compliant for anyone who wants to use it; or, work from anywhere
- Free short- and long-term disability and life insurance
- Generous healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- Paid family time and parental leave
- Flexible PTO
- Dog-friendly office
- Virtual and in-person team events
- Company culture focused on talent development and caring personally
Soofa is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Soofa is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.