Senior Software Engineer
At Talla, we're working to make every support agent your best agent. With the ability to integrate with most knowledge bases and create/maintain our own knowledge we're making it easier to get the answers you're looking for.
We're also growing our product to integrate with more systems and that means also growing our team! As a small engineering team in charge of the end to end product we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer that can help us scale up.
More about us!
- While the company is fast moving, our team culture is very relaxed in general.
- As a small start up, our team is now fully remote and as long as you are able to join meetings we have no policies around camera use.
- A majority of the team is based around Boston,MA so we ask you are available during mid-day EST for meetings but otherwise we have no set working hours
- All team members act as developers, testers, and project owners so there is great opportunity to have real ownership of the features you're working on.
- We follow a loose agile development process that is a mix of scrum and kanban.
- Ability to research, digest, and integrate 3rd party systems into the core application.
- Ability to debug the entire software stack from browser to databases.
- Comfortable with broad problem statements.
- Comfortable debugging on a linux server.
- Comfortable with SQL and debugging related issues.
- Comfortable with various devops tooling (terraform, chef, puppet, etc).
- Comfortable working with multiple languages simultaneously.
- Work with other developers, designers to plan out new features.
- Willingness to take ownership of the reliability/stability of the system.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Good communication with stakeholders
- Able to work with little oversight and meet deadlines
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies a plus
- There is no degree or minimum work experience requirement, we care more about your knowledge and what you can bring to the company