Director of People Operations
What you’ll do:
- Ensure we have the capability to scale effectively
- Create an employer brand that attracts the best talent by establishing VideaHealth as one of the best places to work.
- Optimize the candidate experience at every touchpoint
- Build an onboarding program that sets our employees up for success
- Work with the executive team to build a high-performing culture that puts an emphasis on feedback and radical candor.
- Establish a values-based culture where we hire, coach, and separate based on our values
- Build an engagement strategy that is received positively by our employees as measured by our engagement scores.
- You’ll be responsible for all compliance, FLSA, handbook creation, HRIS implementation, HR ops, and payroll.
- Take care of the work environment experience for remote employees & our office in Boston
Who you are:
- Minimum of 6 years of people management experience
- Data-driven & have strong business acumen
- You build programs strategically and have an understanding of the employee lifecycle and how to prioritize the work.
- You use product design principles to build programs and are strong at program management.
- You have experience managing executive stakeholders
- Understand how to put people at the center of your work while understanding business needs and market trends.
- You are a proactive self-starter and driver. You do not ask for permission; you do ask for forgiveness.
- You are a critical thinker who has experience in HR but can also think through new problems quickly to come up with structured answers and solutions
- You are a clear communicator, verbally and in writing. You know what top-down communication is and feel comfortable discussing/pushing back to the executive team when necessary but are also okay with disagreeing and committing.
- If you hit a roadblock, you can find creative solutions
- You have start-up experience and understand the need to be flexible and pivot quickly.
- You have a proven track record of leading programs and delivering results that have improved talent acquisition, employee engagement, performance, and process.
- You have led a team